Help us transform people into healthcare professionals! As an Allied Instructor, you’ll follow our proven methodology to teach emergency patient care skills and facilitate skill practice sessions for EMT and EMR students.
We’ll train you to teach our standards and provide detailed agendas for each class session you teach. This is a skills-only teaching position, not a lecture-based teaching position. Our students complete all didactic learning separately through our online courses.
Allied Medical Training’s classroom in St. Paul, MN.
Instructors sign up for teaching sessions through our web-based scheduling tool. Most class sessions are scheduled into sessions of four hours each. Sessions are available on several weekdays, evenings, and weekends per month. Instructors must commit to teaching at least four sessions per month.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation starts at $25 per hour. Free continuing education is provided to all instructors in good standing in order to maintain EMT certification. Health insurance is available to full-time instructors working at least 30 hours per week.
- Current Minnesota and/or NREMT certification at the EMT level or above
- Ability to physically demonstrate EMT skills with ease
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable using email, text messaging, and basic web-based scheduling tools
- Ability to accurately follow orders
- Confident and approachable in small groups of people
- Able to act as a calm authority figure
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited University
- Proficiency with Google Documents, Sheets, Slides, and other web-based business software
- Clinical experience in the pre-hospital and/or hospital emergency medicine setting
- Teaching experience with adult education
Allied Medical Training was founded in 2010 as one of the nation’s first hybrid online-on site EMS training program. Our innovative model allows students to learn more in less time than traditional EMS education.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.